1. Although Cars are parked at owners risk we do have secure premises.
The whole area is boundary fenced and iron gates are normally locked
through the night. CCTV is in operation.
2. Courtesy transport is provided free of charge. It is not part of the car parking charge.
3. Early morning customers are kindly asked to make a note of their agreed arrival time and if arriving early to wait in their car and turn off lights. Although we don't take a deposit we do ask that if your plans change and you no longer require us, to let us know as soon as possible therefore freeing up the space for someone else.
4. Payment is required on arrival. We accept cash, cheque or card payments. Any cheques should be made payable to Blink Bonny Car Park.
5. We book you in on arrival recording your Registration No and MILEAGE. This is because we require you to leave your keys for the purpose of parking your vehicle in designated parking places. We also get your vehicle out on the day of your return to make sure it starts. We also visually check your tyres. We do inflate flat or low tyres.
6. Business cards are given out on arrival with all the contact numbers. If your flight is arriving after 10pm we kindly ask you to ring the mobile no. 07708 259603. On your return we ask you to call us when you have possesion of your luggage and have cleared customs. Pick-ups and drop offs are done in the short stay car park (car park no.1) Not on the roundabout.